I have this on my app module:

public static void contributeApplicationDefaults(
MappedConfiguration<String, String> configuration) {

// Defines english, spanish as supported locales
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.SUPPORTED_LOCALES, "en,es");
}

when I remove 'es' everything goes fine,

public static void contributeApplicationDefaults(
MappedConfiguration<String, String> configuration) {

// Defines english, spanish as supported locales
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.SUPPORTED_LOCALES, "en");
}

but when I remove 'en' living 'es' the problems are coming...

public static void contributeApplicationDefaults(
MappedConfiguration<String, String> configuration) {

// Defines english, spanish as supported locales
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.SUPPORTED_LOCALES, "es");
}