Thanks very much for your reply. The missing part for me is the method which
will capture the server side "zonerefresh" event. What is this method
called? :))

There are three solutions for me:

1) a method similar to -> onZoneRefresh() { invoked when zonerefresh does
it's XHR request. I would use this method to update all other zones in the
page.  }  --> This would be my preferred way.

2. zonerefresh mixin will contain an expansion like: ${message} which will
invoke the server side
getMessage() { and do the refresh of all pages zones here}

3. intercept the request early in the process tree, verify if it is XHR and
maybe some context info from zonerefresh mixin and if the correct page
update all zones. --> least preferred way

Given the awesome flexibility on Tapestry i would assume there is a method
name ( like onActionFromZoneRefresh or onZoneRefresh ) that will be called
server side when the mixin refreshes. Similar in nature to the method
"onEvenName()" linked to an EventLink component. Trouble is, I cannot seem
to find this method name :).

Thanks,
Bogdan.