Hi all,

  Now I'm getting some particular issue, when I submit the form from an
ajaxformloop I loose the information on the server side, all information I
provide turns to null values...

I have next:

Java file:

        @Property
        @Persist
        private List<Expense> expenses;

@OnEvent(value = EventConstants.ADD_ROW, component = "relation")
        public Object onAddRowFromExpenses() {

                Expense _new = expensesService.addExpense(expensesRelation);
                expenses.add(_new);
                return _new;

        }

        @OnEvent(value = EventConstants.REMOVE_ROW, component = "relation")
        void onRemoveRowFromExpenses(Expense expenseToDelete) {

                expenses.remove(expenseToDelete);

        }

                return new ValueEncoder<Expense>() {

                        @Override
                        public Expense toValue(String clientValue) {

                                return
expensesService.getExpense(Long.parseLong(clientValue));

                        }

                        @Override
                        public String toClient(Expense value) {
                                return String.valueOf(value.getId());
                        }

                };

        }

        public Object onSuccess() {

                expensesService.processExpenses(expenses, expensesRelation);

                manager.alert(Duration.TRANSIENT, Severity.INFO,
                                messages.get("stored-relations"));

                expenses = null;

                return this;

        }

tml file:

<t:datefield t:id="date" value="expense.date" style="width: 7em;" />
<t:textfield t:id="bill" value="expense.bill" style="width: 7em;" />
<t:textfield t:id="amount" value="expense.amount"
                        style="width: 7em;" />
<t:textfield t:id="company" value="expense.company"
                        style="width: 7em;" />
<t:select t:id="terms" value="expense.terms" />
<t:textfield t:id="ot" value="expense.ot" style="width: 7em;" />
<t:removerowlink style="color: #E17009; width: 7em;">
                ${message:removeExp}
</t:removerowlink>

 <t:addRowLink style="color: #E17009;">
 ${message:addExp}
</t:addRowLink>

Log information:

INFO http-thread-pool-8080(5) services.ExpensesService - ------ [Processing
expenses relation {}] ------
INFO http-thread-pool-8080(5) services.ExpensesService - ------ [Save
Expense [id=0, date=null, bill=null, amount=null, company=null, terms=null,
ot=null]] ------
INFO http-thread-pool-8080(5) services.ExpensesService - ------ [Delete
Expense [id=7, date=null, bill=null, amount=null, company=null, terms=null,
ot=null]] ------
INFO http-thread-pool-8080(5) services.ExpensesService - ------ [Update
Expense [id=8, date=null, bill=null, amount=null, company=null, terms=null,
ot=null]] ------
INFO http-thread-pool-8080(5) services.ExpensesService - ------ [Delete
Expense [id=9, date=null, bill=null, amount=null, company=null, terms=null,
ot=null]] ------

Thanks in advance!