I'd say keep the same name but market the IOC more heavily, with tutorials
and demos (a quickstart, perhaps) of it being used in a non web app.  (I
don't think this is out there, right?  If it is, it wasn't in-my-face
enough. :-)  )  A T5 IOC quickstart might work well with an Apache Shiro
example, since that can also be used outside of a web app.

I use the T5 IOC as a major selling point to using T5 as a web framework,
because they work so well together, and I'm loving the common version
numbering.  HiveMind just makes me think of StarCraft. ;-)