Basically, looking for jsp style include.

However, in the user guide, under Layout Component I see "Tapestry doesn't
have a mechanism for such includes – nor does it need one."  Hmmm...

Well, here is the problem I have:

1.  Create/Update Page featuring an input form, say, a Person with fields
like name, address etc.
2.  VIEW Person which is EXACTLY same update form - just no submit/cancel
buttons.

Not clear to me how doing nested layouts would be better than nested tmls.
In fact, I found this so obtuse that I am maintaining two separate tmls
(Sorry for the low IQ I bring to this ;-))

Any better ideas, examples?  Should I just do JSP - and have it coexist with
TML - is that the intended design of the framework?  All that is needed is
for that gigantic form to be maintained in one place - even if it has to
included in various tmls - just so edits are centralized.

Thanks.