On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:00:08 -0300, gonzalomp87 <gonzalom...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

Hi!

I was busy these days and I resume today with the application.

I try doing what you told me but there are two problems:

1. Do not let me select the directory where I want download, just ask if I> want cancel or save and automatically download in the download folder.

As Alex already said, nor HTML nor browsers provide any way of doing that, so there's nothing Tapestry can do about it.

2. Do not know how you can compress files in real time. Because then, where point my link ??

Just Google create zip file java and you'll find a lot of examples.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo