Hi Thiago,

Maybe I wasn't clear in my first post. I will paraphrase my problem.

I am using tapestry5-jquery and there is a use case where I load page with 3
different options to choose which are event links and then I handle it in
java code to render particular block. The problem is that one of those
blocks contain several of complicated component like file upload, accordions
etc. and I see in Firebug that all js are being loaded after ajax call which
is not very nice for user experience. At the moment I have sorted this
problem basically to load those components once page has been loaded in a
hidden div and then after ajax call I will show up those hidden divs but I
think this solutions is nasty. Is there any better way to do this?

Thanks in advance and sorry for a long explanation.