Hello

I have a component called program that is called from my page template
called purchaseRequest. Within program, I have a field called evaluators and
within the component class I'm @InjectComponent evaluators. I'm trying to do
some field validations on evaluators from within my page validation method.
However I'm not sure how pass the fields around. I tried passing my form
component into my program component and validating using void
onValidateFromEvaluators() however the field value is null even though it's
been populated within the template. Does anybody know how to do this.

Example

Program.tml
<t:TextField t:id="evaluators" value="pr.evaluators">

Program.class

@Parameter
@Property
private PurchaseRequest pr;

@InjectComponent
@Property
private Field evaluators;

PurcahseRequest.tml

<t:Form t:id="PR">
    <t:Program  pr="pr"/>
</t:Form>

PurcahseRequest.class

@Component(id = "PR")
@Property
private Form form;

Object onValidateFromPr() {

        for(PrEvaluator evaluator : this.pr.getPrEvaluators()) {
            if (evaluator.getEvaluator() != null) {
                if(evaluatorUsers.contains(evaluator.getEvaluator())) {

                    //I can not set this.evaluators field because it's not
contained within the page.
                    this.form.recordError(this.evaluators, "Evaluator(s)
must be unique.");