On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 01:55:52 -0300, Ken in Nashua <kcola...@live.com> wrote:

Folks,

Hi!

I am using the Label component to model some space maintainers in between the postions of components. kinda like filling up empty table columns ?

You're using the Label component for the wrong purpose. The correct one is to provide <label> elements for form field components. That's why the 'for' parameter is required.

All I want to do is animate some empty NOP label spots and use a few labels to render some text.

What do i do in the case where I dont have an ID?

Don't use the Label component.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo