Use CSS to change the width.

On Thursday, 11 October, 2012 12:44 PM, Anbazhagan wrote:
Hi,

I am developing web application. In that web application I have designed a
login page with two fields(text field and password field).

code:
<input t:type="TextField" t:id="username" t:label="Username:"
t:value="username" t:validate="required" size="30" />
<input t:type="PasswordField" t:id="password" t:label="Password:"
t:value="password" t:validate="required" size="30" />

I am using size parameter to increase the width and height of that two
fields. But it  increase only width of the two fields and one more problem
is, size is differ btw Iphone and android mobile devices. In android device
the two fields are overflow.

Please any one say how can I increase the width and height of that two
fields.