Folks,

I am trying to nail down the concept (or at least inspired concept) of page and
components and how they should be modeled with parameters and properties.

Here is my semantic concept issue... if you can add to it that would be helpful.

PAGES HAVE PROPERTIES, COMPONENTS HAVE PARAMETERS (yeah I know I can deviate
but this is the general concept)
1. would you agree this is the general concept?
2. under what conditions would I deviate...
2.1 ok say when would i want my page to have parameters
2.2 ok say when would i want my component to have properties
3. I am seeing cases where I need both... for a component... is this bad
practice? What could be bad practice.

I am just searching for the religion on this and its twists.

Thanks in advance
Ken