Hi Guys, I'm confused now. I decided to use query parameters in my page URL
over key/pair parameters.

Example
http://cardaddy.com/used_cars_for_sale?year=2009&make=Nissan&model=GTR

The query parameters are set based on year make model options selected from
select menu then submitted. This part seems to work fine.

The issue, if the user decides to set a select menu to blank ie making an
option null. I'd like to remove that parameter from the URL.

Example
The year select menu is set to null by the user and the form is submitted,
I'd like to remove ?year=2009 from the query string if it exist resulting in
the following URL.

http://cardaddy.com/used_cars_for_sale?make=Nissan&model=GTR

I'm basing the overall design on Geoff example,
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/state/passingbyquerystring?first=Humpty&last=Dumpty