Hi Markus,

Your experience in developping portlet with tapestry is very interesting.

Currently, we return  PortletRenderable object and PortalPage object
to display another tapestry page in the current portlet or to request
the portlet container to redirect the user to another page of the
portlet container. did you try to use those object during an
activation phase whithout success?

About returning stream response during activation,  I can't see the
related usage.
could you give more details about that point?

Freundlich grüßt
François