On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:02:23 -0300, bhorvat <horvat.z.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Taha,

Hi!

Well my main concern is how can I have a few t:form and have them process by the same method. If I omit the form id in the OnEvent annotation then I can achieve that. However then that method is triggered for all other forms as well.

In other words. How can I make it so that form 1,2 and 3 is process by one method and form 4 by a different method.

You can't. You either have a single method for all them, using the context to know which form was submitted, or you have one event handler for that. In the first option, the event handler could just invoke another method that handles forms 1, 2 and 3 and invoke another method for form 4.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo