On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:30:14 -0200, dinesh707 <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, i need to catch the page unload event and i need to work that with all the browsers. I wonder what really happens for the application server side when some one close the client. If i'm running a thread will it continue to run until it finished its job?

Hi!

These are two question which are't specific to Tapestry, the first is pure JavaScript and the second a Java web application one, so it shouldn't be posted here. But I'm in a good mood and I'll answer: yes, the server-side thread (the one who took the request or any other one) will continue to run.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo