Hello, I'm trying to get the Tapestry Chenillekit velocity template service
working, however I haven't had any success in configuring it with my
project. I can't seem to get Tapestry to bring in my dependencies despite
adding them to the pom, nor can I get the @Velocity to work. This is what I
have thus far.

I'm using T5.3.6

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.chenillekit</groupId>
            <artifactId>chenillekit-template</artifactId>
            <version>1.3.3</version>
        </dependency>

    public static void contributeVelocityService(MappedConfiguration<String,
Resource> configuration) {
        Resource velocityConfig = new
ClasspathResource("/velocity.properties");
        configuration.add("velocity.configuration", null);
    }

  @Inject
    @Velocity
    private TemplateService _templateService;

    public void emailBodyTemplate() {
        OutputStream emailBodyStream = new EmailBodyStream();
        Map parameterMap = new HashMap();
        parameterMap.put("user_name", "Athur Dent");
        parameterMap.put("login_tries", getLoginTries());
        parameterMap.put("block_date", new Date());
        parameterMap.put("sysadm_email",
"zaphod.beebleb...@beteigeuze.behind.the.moon");
        _templateService.mergeDataWithResource(new
URIResource("./templates/email_body.ftl"),
                emailBodyStream, parameterMap)

        Email email = createEmail(emailBodyStream);
        email.send();
    }

documentation can be found here,
http://chenillekit.codehaus.org/chenillekit-template/howto_velocityservice.html