Hello all, I figured it's been a while since this topic has been brought up.
Anyhow I'm preparing to move my Tapestry app from our own dedicated server
onto a cloud. I'm wondering if anybody has any recent experience in doing
so. My app is rather simple and uses a mysql db which I assume eliminates
the google app engine? I looked into Amazon and it seems a bit pricey for a
small app, so I'm wondering if anybody has any other suggestions? Also, I'm
no server guy, so how does Tapestry scale as traffic increases? Does the
server just see Tapestry requiring more resources and auto expand hardware
as needed? Thanks Everyone.