We are not using any override, additional or any other modification of
tapestry validations.

There is no change since i updated tapestry and i am pretty sure, that it
worked before.

I am not sure, if i have to explicitly turn javascript logging on, but i
cant see any error message in javascript console even in application log.
All other validations work fine. Email validation looks to be silently
ignored.

It`s strange. I don`t believe that it is tapestry bug, but we have no extra
funcionality in validation, just simple usage, the same as in tapestry
documentation. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks.