Thanks Howard... that just fixed my gallery... and 'it just works' now...   : )
    fun

I made cursor and collectionType persistent using @Persist

Everything works now... all my auto paging buttons and links from beginning of
resultset to end.

I never do anything unless I really need to... so persisting those parameters
didnt dawn on me... but what I saw in the debugger threw me.

I figured persisting them couldnt hurt either.
Not sure what to say about what i saw in the debugger. I am wondering if that
comes with the turf... or how it would work if I didn't persist those
parameters.

Anyway, thanks and have a nice weekend. I will clean this up and publish for
public use. Its a nice gallery.

Ken

Home.tml
    <t:form t:id="galleryForm" id="galleryForm" clientValidation="true" >
        <t:errors/>

        <t:Gallery t:id="galleryWidget" id="galleryWidget"
            collectionType="coachClass"
            itemsPerPage="itemsPerPage"
            tableColumns="tableColumns"
            cursor="cursor"