Everything works fine except that in my test class I am not able to load
Messages from properties file stored in UTF-8 encoding.

In my RegistrationTest class I have tried the followings:
*#1*
private final Messages messages =
MessagesImpl.forClass(Registration.class); // This loads the messages
successfully, but does not seem to read the file with UTF-8 encoding

*#2*
@Inject
  private Messages messages; //Here I don't know how to specify that I need
the Messages of Registration.class

messages.get("PasswordsDontMatch") returns: (java.lang.String) [[missing
key: PasswordsDontMatch]]

*#3*
I wanted to try MessagesSourceImpl, but it requires quite complex
parametrization.

Any hint is appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Balazs Palcso