I am trying to do a simple thing, which used to work with previous versions,
at least as far as I can remember. Plwase see code snippet below.

The thing is: it never redirects to the "ArticleUnknown" page, even when
article is null.

I had a look at the docs ("component rendering cheat" sheet and "page
navigation" and "component liefecycle") and though it's not explicitly
mentionened that setupRender() can do this redirects, it is said that
liefecycle methods can do that.

        @InjectPage private ArtikelUnknown artikelUnknown;

        @SetupRender
        Object setupRender() {
                article = articleService.getArticle(articleID);
                if(article == null){
                        return artikelUnknown;
                }
                return null;
        }

Am I doing something wrong here? It just seems natural to me to do it like
in the example code.

I remember in previous Tapestry versions there was something like:

    void pageValidate(PageEvent e){

    }

But that does not seem valid anymore, because there is no more a PageEvent
class...