-----Original Message-----
From: Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo [mailto:thiag...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 5:39 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Which phase of page lifecycle will not occur when we access page
2nd time?

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:16:20 -0200, Athneria, Mahendra
<mahendra.athne...@atos.net> wrote:

> Thanks Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo,

You're welcome!

> I got the answer :-)

But I still haven't got mine. :)
[Mahendra] - hahahahaha.... actually one of my friend and we were discussing
about the phases of Page. we are using 5.2 so for us it is Page Pooling. But as
per the latest document page pooling is no more in tapestry. So I got my answer
:-)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo