...just out of interest. Am I correct in thinking that form parameters for a
Tapestry form upload are not stored in the usual HttpServletRequest
parameters?

The reason I ask is that I was originally accessing the HttpServletRequest
object, to try and get to the form parameter I was looking for. From memory,
I think that my HttpServletRequst only had a parameter called 'f:formdata',
rather than each parameter of the form.

Does tapestry actually put submitted form fields into a single
HttpServletReqeust parameter when a form is submitted? If so, is this why we
inject a tapestry Request class to get access to the form parameters, rather
than accessing them from the original HttpServletRequest (as they would
actually be bundled within one parameter at that stage)?

Not sure if I'm way off the mark with my thinking there ^^^