Hi,

In the Tapestry User Guide for  session storage
<http://tapestry.apache.org/session-storage.html>  , it states "Any other
component or page that declares a field of the same type, regardless of
name, and marks it with the SessionState annotation will share the same
value." I have the following Page class:

public class Page {
    @SessionState
    private User loggedInUser;

    @SessionState
    private User buddy;
}

Am I understanding correctly that both of these instances of User will be
the same? And that if I want them to be different, I have to encapsulate
them in another class, add an instance variable of that class to my Page
class, and annotate it as SessionState? Or are there other alternatives (not
necessarily for this use case, just having two instances of the same type in
session)?