Hello,

we are well under way of developing some new Tapestry 5 web apps and now we
had some time to explore some less known environments to run and
deploy/provision them.

One of the possibilities is OSGi. We are running FuseESB Enterprise based
on Apache Karaf based on Apache Felix. FuseESB offers cloud
deployment/provisioning via Apache Fuse Fabric based on Apache Zookeeper
and so why not use all this infrastructure to deploy web applications also
- besides all those backend services.

Has anybody here on this list successfully deployed their T5 web app into
some OSGi container to share experience?

We are having problems - there is a thread at
http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=4422&tstart=0
and
http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Pax-web-and-using-Apache-Tapestry-td4026946.html

Or, if anybody can recommend any open source project dealing with
deployment/provisioning of web applications to several web servers (like
home made CloudBees).

Regards,
Borut