Hey folks :)
I have another big issue. I have component, with zone, and form that
refreshes the zone. When I put component inside loop, it shows only last
zone. I generated unique ID for every zone. In page source, I can see that
every zone get's right ID, but it doesn't return right on submit. Is there
anyway to return zone by id?

Here is my code:

<details>
          <t:zone t:id="commentZone" id="prop:zoneId">
                    <t:commentlist
materijalID="materijalID"></t:commentlist><br />
        </t:zone>
        <t:form t:id="komentar" t:context="materijalID" t:zone="prop:zoneId">
                <t:textarea t:value="comment" rows="6"
cols="40"></t:textarea><br />
                 <input type="submit" value="Add comment"/>
        </t:form>
</details>

public class Comments
{
        @Parameter(required=true)
        @Property
        private int materijalID;

        @SessionState
        @Property
        private User user;

        @Inject
        private Session session;

        @Property
        private String comment;

        @InjectComponent
        private Zone commentZone;

        @CommitAfter
    public Object onSuccessFromKomentar(int materijalID)
    {
                        Komentar k = new Komentar();
                Date d = new Date();
                Materijal m =
(Materijal)session.createCriteria(Materijal.class).add(Restrictions.eq("materijalID",
materijalID)).list().get(0);
                k.setMaterijal(m);
                k.setKorisnikID(this.user.getID());
                k.setDatumUnosa(d);