If you've used maven for that much, you're nearly there.  All you have to
do is declare the jars you need as <dependency> in the pom.xml, and then
'mvn install' will produce you a .war file with all the jars in it.

You can use command 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' to create the project's
.classpath file, so you don't need to maintain the Eclipse build path
yourself.