Hi,

first remove the id parameter from the @Component annotation; this is
only needed if the field name in the java class is different from the
t:id attribute in the template.

second because you already defined your component in the template you
don't have to declare it in your java class; so you should remove the
TextField fields from your java class; if you still want to access the
component from within java use the @InjectComponent annotation

g,
kris