On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:33:46 -0200, mateen <matee...@gmail.com> wrote:

How can i set the Session Time out and redirect the user the login page, when a timeout occurs ?

Setting the session time is a web.xml configuration, completely separated from Tapestry.

Redirecting to the login page automatically can be done in a couple different ways. I'd recommend implementing a RequestFilter.

I know in JSF i could centrally handle the session state from faces config file. How can i do this in Tapestry ?

I guess few people in this mailing list know JSF, so asking how to do something from JSF in Tapestry won't help you get good answers. For example, now, what do you mean by "centrally handling the session state"? PS: faces-config.xml sucks very hard.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo