Hi,

I looking to implement a AJAX Throbber for all ajax calls. This is my java
script function.

Tapestry.onDOMLoaded(function() {
    function addAjaxOverlay(event, element) {
        var mgr = Tapestry.findZoneManager(element);
        var zone = mgr && mgr.element;
        if (!zone) {
            return;
        }
        var $zone = $(zone);
        $zone.prepend("<div class='zone-ajax-overlay'/>");
        var overlay = $zone.children(":first");
        overlay.width($zone.width()).height($zone.height());
    }

    $(document.body).bind(Tapestry.FORM_PROCESS_SUBMIT_EVENT,
addAjaxOverlay);
    $(document.body).bind(Tapestry.TRIGGER_ZONE_UPDATE_EVENT,
addAjaxOverlay);
});

Show Pending

Now when i include the above js in my page, i get a "Page must be specified
before initializing for partial page render."

Here is my the code called for the click event

ajaxResponseRenderer.addRender( "searchTransactionZone",
                searchTransactionZone.getBody( ) ).addRender(
                "pendingTransactionsZone",
                pendingTransactionsZone.getBody( )).addRender(
"processedTransactionsZone", processedTransactionsZone.getBody( ));

this is the only code that is called. the return type of the function is
null. Without including the JS my page works fine. Only after this JS does
my application crash when doing a AJAX call.