Just as a hint, are you familiar with contributeFactoryDefaults vs.
contributeApplicationDefaults?I believe the way to do this is to have one
symbol per module and chain it somehow.I realize I am vague here but I don't
have a clear solution for you.Muhammad Gelbana  wrote:> I have multiple
modules overriding the home page application-defaults> value. Some modules
"override" that value but there is a case when the> module that overrides
the home page value, is the only module loaded so> "overriding" the value
throws an exception and the application fails to> start, because overriding
an unset value is considered an error.> > Is there a way to override the
home page value only in case its set, else,> just set it ?