On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:16:43 -0200, mailingl...@j-b-s.de <mailingl...@j-b-s.de> wrote:

To me it sounds like you need dividing all your form parts into components and on a per page basis you have only one form containing 1..n of your components. I do not see the point why all your components have to be forms. The form is just enclosing/surrounding your components. That's at least the way we deal with "complex" forms.

I guess what he really wants is to have these components being submitted alone even when nested in others. HTML doesn't support that, probabaly not without some heavy JavaScript code, so I guess (guess!) Wicket just ignores the fields which aren't in that component.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo