Metaphorically. I have a component, that displays ninja. When I click on
ninja -- I want to see his katana.
Here ninja is parent, and katana is child, and I want to command as the
parent, saying display.
How could ninja send commands to katana, to fire the zone update in katana?

Alternative pattern is to host katana component in a special zone in ninja,
and update this special zone.
However, the first pattern seems less complex.

Simpler version of the question crushes into server to client communication,
I guess.

Would not it be great, to just call myZone.update()?