UPDATE #2
So I have built a prototype of my single page application. I am using
Tapestry activation context as a router, and it fits into architecture veery
nicely. I have hierarchical content structure there, and I am navigating
across this ocean of content by specifying (by various ways), or not
specifying the id of current folder, or branch if you want. In total, I'm
using 3 parameters for navigation. Later I could provide access for core
developers, to illustrate the idea. Also it is great app for notes, much
simplier and efficient than Evernote.
Recently I've transformed large client JavaScript, into AMD modules, using
requireJS, and it feels so good, to have properly organized heirarchy of
components. Today I'm also using Tapestry5-jQuery. Strange thing -- when I
tried to remove it -- requireJS broke.
I tried to use REST Easy from tynamo, but I have failed to understand how am
I supposed to format JSON, to push it to the server. Will do later, as it is
not critical right now. Today JSON pushing / pulling is done through links.
Can't wait to see official WebSockets support in Tapestry.
Also, I want to implement image uploading by drag and drop. Is there
solutions, to upload file via JS? Will it be simple POST to some link or
REST link?