By the way, there is now an article in Tapestry's documentation that
attempts to make it easier for JSF-experienced developers to learn
Tapestry:

    http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry-for-jsf-users.html

Tapestry really is easy for people with JSF experience to learn. In my
experience most such people can be doing useful work in Tapestry in
just a day or so, and quite proficient in a few days. So in my opinion
the lack of developers who have Tapestry on their resume *shouldn't*
be a concern, in an ideal world.