Hi,
this happens on safari, mobile safari, firefox and chrome if i resize the
browsers to a "smartphone" size.
Other point: My jQuery isn't working if i define the function above the zone.
If i move the function behind the t:zone, it will work -- or vice versa, sorry
i don't have the code in front of my.

Thanks a lot!

- Tobi