Rakesh,

I don't have time to debug your problem but I can offer you a working project
and packaging/deployment instructions to compare to: JumpStart is developed
with Jetty and the demo is deployed on JBoss 7.1.1. Here is the demo:

         http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/

The step-by-step instructions are on the Tips page in Other servers > JBoss 7.1:

        http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart6.7/tips.html

HTH,

Geoff