Hi Folks,

Well I am about to embark on going public with a hockey league web site and I
wanted to reformat these intimidating (well not for developers) for
end-users... stack traces when an exception occurs. And its nice to be able to
use tapestry in such a fashionable way now and the supported frameworks. Nice
Job... well done. Its come a  long way since the version 3. I hope it will fair
another decade or two (could sure use some feedback on that topic of
longevity... will tapestry be around 20 years from now ? ) Java guys need to
stick together.

I had a couple questions
Do any of these exceptions require the web server to be rebooted? I guess I am
wondering if there are certain crashes in tapestry that would warrant a reboot
of the webserver, restart of the webapp... or even a reboot of the operating
system. None I hope but I had to ask.Is there a user interface available that
will present these exceptions in a nice friendly format for the end-user? Maybe
an optional dialogue instead of the whole page being taken out.