Which browser? I've just discovered it has a problem in IE 9. It's OK in IE
9's compatibility mode but in normal mode it doesn't show the overlay.

If IE 9 is your problem then try replacing this:

    new StylesheetOptions().withCondition("IE")

with this (untested):

    new StylesheetOptions().withCondition("(IE 7)|(IE 8)")

Geoff