Or you can create a class as following which you can found in the Tapestry
source code, then create a run/debug configuration on it. It's very handy
when you're working on multiple Maven modules in a project.

import org.apache.tapestry5.test.Jetty7Runner;

public class RunJetty
{
    {
        String contextName = args[0];
        String path = args[1];

        new Jetty7Runner(path, contextName, 8080, 8443);