This happens rarely and completely randomly. I cannot reproduce it and I
have no idea how to debug it. But I can confirm it happens with any page I
have, non in specific.

What typically happens is that I click a link to load a page, the browser's
the link in a new page and close the one that's taking too long, and the
page just opens.

I'm using Apache Tomcat 7 as a server for my web apps. And I usually use
chrome. It also may not be a tapestry issue it all but I can hardly think
of anything else.

Has anyone faced similar situations ? How to solve it ?

Thanks