Folks,

I am just plagued with this library. All I am asking for is a simple tab
component and a menu.

But this kawwa keeps jamming the round head image advertisement guy with a neck
tie all over the front of the app. ATOS WORLDWIDE

If they want money I will pay for it.

I just want it to work.

The checkout from their tree wont build properly and the source is unstable.

Can the kawwa folks please declare what they have here ?
Is it for public consumption?
Why havent they been able to respond to me when I sent email.
??

Should I be committing to this component library ?

Can anyone suggest something else ?

I have had re-checked out the source code to this and re-deleted and rebuilt my
local repo over til i am blue in the face.

This code base has serious problems. It would be fair if the developers would
respond.
I am available anytime to engage kcola...@gmail.com
Thanks