After a lot of Googling around I'm unable to find a solution to my problem.  I
want to handle the change event from a Select Component.  I'm creating a bunch
of these components in a loop:

<t:select t:id="type" model="cardTypeModel" encoder="cardTypeEncoder"
value="cubeCard.cardType" blankOption="never"/>

And I've got the following handler declaration:

    @OnEvent(component="type", value = "change")
    public Object onChangeOfCardType(String value) {
        System.out.println("onChange!!!");
        return cardTypeZone.getBody();
    }

Ideally I want to provide some context to this handler too so that it knows
which CardType to update (i.e. which Select the event came from).  The handler
just isn't getting called at the moment, what am I doing wrong?