Folks,

I am operating a tapestry web app.

I have my own web app specific layout which defines a myriad of DIV blocks that
use ID for "header", "content", "page", "main", etc.... and I operate these ID
definitions heavily within my own CSS.

But then along comes a third party library that promotes usage of their
component implementations. But I dont know what they are operating for DIV
block ID names. I guess I was able to get the source code I could see.

Lets just say a component library decides to release a dozen components while
operating DIV blocks and coincidentally decides to use the ID's for the DIV's
"header", "content", "page", "main", etc.... and they also decide to operate
these ID definitions heavily within their own CSS.

Is there going to be a problem here ?
Specifically collision ?

Can anyone comment on this ?

Should web app developers be appending the two letters "My" in front of their
DIV block ID's if such a component library existed  and does operate ID's for
the DIV's "header", "content", "page", "main", etc.... and they
 also decide to operate these ID definitions heavily within their own
CSS.

Thanks for your input to this subject