Hi Folks,

I am doing an if clause within an if clause and tapestry is barking at me with
this error

The value of attribute "style" associated with an element type "div" must not
contain the '<'  character

                            <t:if test="adminLayout">
                                border-color: ${adminLayout.contentColor};
                                background-color:
${adminLayout.dividerBackGroundColor};
                                    border-color: #FFA200;
                                    background-color: #eeeeee;