Hi Ken!

Can you paste your onPassivate method? Maybe you always return Team.class as
context parameter instead of beanType member? I expect  you want to see the
selection in the URL like: query/team right?
Than you need an proper on activate, too. So if you use your enum ReportType in
onPassivate you can use it in onActivate(ReportType rt) later and load the list
here?

Jens

Jens

Sent from my iPhone