Try replacing

 <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-core</artifactId>
            <version>5.3.6</version>
        </dependency>

       <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-hibernate-core</artifactId>
            <version>5.3.6</version>
        </dependency>

with

      <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-hibernate</artifactId>
            <version>5.3.6</version>
        </dependency>

There might be a conflict in the versions

btw regarding

 [ERROR] TapestryModule.ClientDataEncoder The symbol
'tapestry.hmac-passphrase' has not been configured. This is used to
configure hash-based message authentication of Tapestry data stored in
forms, or in the URL. You application is less secure, and more vulnerable
to denial-of-service attacks, when this symbol is not configured.

put something like

public static void
contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration<String, String>
configuration) {

       // your other configs
        configuration.add(SymbolConstants.HMAC_PASSPHRASE,
"a14vtqcedbqicq9k7v42tjkdp3");
    }

--
Sincerely