Hi Folks,

I have seen some templates grow are large and cluttered.
I am trying to avoid such growth.

Can someone list the components at hand to use to prevent this or to be used to
maintain maximum modularity?

Is there a preferred tapestry component or best practice way to keep tml and
java files small and modular ?

For example... I have a layout that specifies several blocks

        <t:block t:id="tab2">
            <h3>PPHL A League</h3>
            <hr/>
            <t:jquery.tabs t:listTabData="prop:ALevel"
t:activePanelId="aLevelTabsIndex" >
                <t:block t:id="tab00">    <!-- begin block tab3 -->
                    <h3>add INFORMATION description here</h3>
                    <hr/>
                </t:block>

                <t:block t:id="tab01">
                    <h3>ROSTERS please select a team</h3>
                    <hr/>

I could cut and paste whole pages into these blocks...
or I could refer to a page or component?

Does anyone know what the best practice to do this is ?

I know there are a few ways for components/pages... back in my struts days I
use to operate a "target=" construct just to point the rendering to a page and
I would know for sure it would get rendered in my spot.

Just curious and a bit wishy washy not sure which one would be best suited.

I try to compose things together but still unsure if its the best way or not.

I prefer to keep code modularized as much as possible.

Thanks for your assistance.
Ken