Hi Folks,

I determined this guy

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-hibernate</artifactId>
            <version>${tapestry-release-version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>org.hibernate</artifactId>
                    <groupId>hibernate-commons-annotations</groupId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>

is pulling 3.0 binaries

But even if I exclude... it gets the next 3.X revision of 3.0 binaries

So I try adding this...

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.hibernate.common</groupId>
            <artifactId>hibernate-commons-annotations</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.1.Final</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

Do you think this will cause my 5.3.7 tapestry to behave properly ?