Here's a guide on how to ask questions so that they might get answered:

http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

The gist of it is: "give us the information we need to help up front
because we're not going to do your homework for you".

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210